Welcome to my eleventh LaSalle Software News podcast.
This is Bob Bloom, from Toronto Canada.
Today is Thursday, September 29th, 2016.
I publish LaSalle Software News monthly, at the top of the month, to update you on my LaSalle Software.
Well, not every month, not September. End of summer, Labour Day weekend, I prefer to take a big long breath before fall starts.
- The accounting sole practitioner: a challenge to keep up. Just like software devs!
- Will put podcasts on SoundClound and PodTrac.
- York Region PHP Group: first meet-up went well.
- LaSalleSoftware.ca: easy for timeline to get derailed.
- LaSalle Software version 2.0: first time I am talking about it.
Enjoy a profitable month!
You have been listening to a SouthLaSalleMEDIA.com production. Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of SouthLaSalleMEDIA dot com, nor of the organizations represented. Links and materials discussed on air are available in the Show Notes for this show. Information contained herein have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed. Podcasts are released under a creative commons licence. Some rights are reserved. Email correspondence to the attention of Bob Bloom at info at SouthLaSalleMedia dot com.